Donate Food, Hygiene Items, Children’s Clothing for those in need
Non-perishable foods such as:
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Canned soups, stews and chilis
- Canned vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Canned tuna and high-protein meats
- Potatoes, instant and fresh
We do accept fresh and frozen foods but ask that you call in advance so that we can verify that we have adequate refrigerator or freezer storage to accept the donation.
- Fresh vegetables
- Frozen chickens and meats
Donation dropoffs are accepted Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 am to 3 pm at William Temple House. Please call in advance if you have a large donation, a donation of fresh or frozen food or need to make alternative drop-off arrangements.
Items should be new. Hotel-size and retail-size containers are accepted as are larger containers which may be repackaged into smaller containers.
- Body wash and bar soap
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Toilet paper
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
New Children’s Clothing Needs
New clothing is distributed to schoolchildren ages 5 to 16 whose families are unable to provide adequate clothing. Families are referred by local schools.
- Boys and girls shirts and pants
- Underwear and socks
- Sweatshirts and light jackets
- Winter coats, scarves, gloves and mittens