Services available in Northwest Portland and at two satellite locations.
This form is for general information inquiries to William Temple House.
Please do not use this form to:
- Make a request for furniture donation pickup. Call 503.222.3328.
- Report a mental health emergency. Call the Mental Health Crisis Line at 503.988.4888.
- Make a request for emergency social services. Call 503.226.3021 x200.
- Make a request for mental health counseling. Call 503.226.3021 x220.
- Submit personal information. Call 503.226.3021 to speak with an appropriate staff member
It may take up to three business days to respond to inquiries submitted here.
William Temple House2023 NW Hoyt Street
Portland, OR 97209
Mental health counseling by appointment.
Pastoral services by appointment.
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 10 am – 2:30 pm.
Food and hygiene products are not available Monday. Other social services are provided by appointment between 10 – 3 pm Monday and Thursday.
Children’s clothing is available by appointment only.